Suggest some medicine for breast enlargement.

hi dr plz suggest me some medicine 4 breast enlargment
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Breast enlargement.If the breasts are very small then Plastic surgery would be the best option.breast implants are very safe and give long term gratifying results.If the breast substance is there but is loose then the breast can be lifted up without adding an implant.If u are not surgically inclined then use a padded bra.No medicines or exercise will help
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Uzma, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

I Would like to let you know that there are no known medications available which guarantee breast enhancement if you take them and I would suggest you not to believe in any company which boasts about having made a drug for breast enhancement.

If possible, you can consult a Plastic surgeon and get silicones implanted, if not you an just do regular Push up exercises and try to put on some weight, which will naturally increase your breast size.

Good Luck.

Take Care.