Suggest me the remedy for vomiting and tiredness

one of my friend started vomiting.what to do for that ? what medicine to give him??? how to get rid of tiredness??? can he take glucose . thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
Antiemetic drugs like perinorm,domstal available in oral and injectable form .
Depending on severity the medicine can be taken .it will be better to give electral drinks rather than glucose drinks .

Give oral drinks only if vomiting is controlled.
If not controlled ,please consult physician and get a check up. Weakness may due to vomiting it self or for the disease that is responsible for vomiting .
Wish good health.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Vomiting could be due to multiple causes.. You can give him liquids in any form if there in no vomiting.. If the vomiting persists better to get him checked at an ER.. It could be because of infection or food poisoning too..

yes he can take a medicine but just wait if he gets worse before giving medication, he can take glucose along with plain water and also rest. rest is very important.