Suggest me multivitamin tablet

I am a 14yr old, I need a multivitamin tablet can you please suggest me one?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Thanks for your query
There are many multivitamin tablets available in the market.
But the best is Amway's Nutrilite daily Multivitamin Tablets.
You should take 1 tablet daily with milk.
Along with this, you should drink milk & eat fruits and green vegetables.
You should do exercise and yoga daily.
I hope this will help you.
Thank You
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. you are taking multivitamin tablets because you can't eat, or as food supplement?

2. for me multi means: combination of vegetables foods and herbs, so heave a healthy diet

3. nutritional supplement will compliment the food you eat.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
MOst of the Multivitamin tablet content necessary nutrient like methylcobalamin vit.A, vit.E, B complex & chromium tablets contains nutrients such as vitamin B groups, folic acid, Vit D, Vit E, Calcium.. There are wide variety of tablet with trade name. You better check in the pharmacy the composition that contain atleast these nutrient.
All the best
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Please mention why you want to take multivitamins, you have any symptoms. A 14 yr old , who is having a healthy diet doenst need multivitamins. If you have any complaints , visit a physician and let him decide what to do. Selfmedication is harmful, and excess of vitamins have sideeffects too.

Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Gretings from health care magic
Why you are so much fascinated for artificial multivitamin capsules. Natures has kept rich sourse of multi vitamins fruits and vegetables. why are you not taking those. One thing I would like to tell that our body accept 100% all natural stuffs. because all natural fruits and vegetables contain phyto enzymes that are helpful for easy digestion and total assimilation. Your body is natural.. your all organs are natural..your all cells are natural.. so for your natural alive cells the natural god gifted multivitamins are highly essential.
so dear always try to take the natural things it will help you a lot. if you are taking daily some fruits and raw vegetables your body will get all micro nutrients what is required for. In fact there are numerous health disordrers are due to certain micronutrients deficiency. your body requires natural antioxidants to fight against the fre radicals or oxidants that are constantly getting genarated.
The natural fruits and vegetables contain all natural vitamins and micronutrients that will make you healthy both from internally and externally.
Sorry for this long lecture. but it is helpful
Thank you
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
you have not mentioned the reason for taking multivitamin.
Usually extra vitamins are needed in case of disease, pregnancy, old age when dietory vitamins are insufficient
If u are suggested by a physician then he shold have written it for u.
so if u really need to have it a balanced diet contains all vitamins ,have a good diet and yoy will get all vitamins & minearerals. synthetic vitamins at this age may cause harm to u.
Take c
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Why do you want to take multivitamin tablets? These days students of your age are blindly taking multivitamins as some of them are suggested to have it at their Gyms. But unless and untill your body is defficient of it dont go for it. For natural multivitamins you can have fruits and green leafy vegetables , balanced diet.Take plenty of fluids to remove toxins from your body and be healthy.

Thanks and take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You can take Becosules Capsule once daily in the afternoon after food.