Suggest me about permanent solution to clean forehead hair of 15 months baby

Permanent solution to clean forehead hair of 15 months baby permanent solution to clean forehead hair of 15 month baby
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jun 2010
Hello ...Saima garu ..I gone through Ur complaint i.e. fore head hair of 15 months baby...Don't bather about this..,because these are Lanugo hairs (birth hairs)..few children have this it associated with black colour ? ....if it is there ,that is called Hairy Nevi..........hence don't bother..wait for few years..., it will regress treatment require o.k good luck.,
I have never heard about any thing like that and your baby is too small for all this i guess