Suggest me a good urologist or sexologist in Bangalore

where i can good urologist or sexologist in shimoga or in bengaluru.. i may suffering from blantis so suggest me a good urologist/ sexlogist n his address n his contact number plz...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
hi,thanks for query.Balanitis is not condition where you need help from a urologist.Please visit a general surgeon in your near by,alternatively you can visit your family doctor and take his guidance for this,he can effectively treat this and if needed he can guide you for referral also.Please get your blood sugar checked if not already done.
wishing you good health.