Suggest good face wash, moisturizer and sunscreen to improve complexion

Hello. I am getting married soon and want a glowing, fair complexion . My skin tone is wheatish in color I was using Dove few days back, but was not satisfied with it. Currently I am using Cheryl s products(face wash, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen) from last 1month but it too didn t seem to be working. On the contrary I am getting acne . My dermotologist had suggested me to use Niltan few days back and I used to apply it alongwith Climiniskin (Cleansing Lotion) which also reduced my pigmentation and acne, but couldn t get a fair and glowing skin. Please suggest me a good face wash/cleansing lotion, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen, which will help me to improve my complexion naturally without using any makeup.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012