Suggest a good hospital to treat Lazy eye for my niece of 7.5 year age

Hi my 7.5 year old niece has Lazy left eye with eye sight of +6. Can this be treated?. If so can kindly suggest a good hospital in Bangalore
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
lazy eye can be treated if you are doing patching exercise and wearing spectacle results are good if age is lessthan 7-8.You can go to narayana netralaya, or netradham
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
You can visit Narayan netralaya in Banglore, and meet Dr Sushma Tejwani
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Vankata Subrhyamanyam,
Lazy eye can be treated at this age,as age advances it may not respond to treatment.
As she is having + 6 numbers may be reduced.If development of eye ball is less in comparison with development of eye ball socket,plus number may be there but gradually with development this refrection of error may be corrected.
You consult ophthalmologist and seek his advice.
ok and bye.