Sugar level high, on insulin, on human actrapid. What can help me control my sugar?

I am diabetic have sugar level fasting 200 on glucometer and pp 200-300.My age is 62 yrs,height 167cm and wt 105 kgs.I am orthopaedic patient and can walk without Walker,since last seven years.I am on insulin and the dose taken is 1.b/f 18 units human Actrapid and 22 units human insultard,b/l 20 units actrapid.,b/d same as b/f ,plus janumet 50( sitagliptin phosphate and metformin 1000) in M and Night.sugar is not controlled.Pl. Advise. Thanks, M L Gupta mobile no 0000-0000
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013