Suffring from irregular periods age of 16

hello sir im 16yrs young girl im suffering from irregular priods... every time,these are occuring to me for 2 to 3 months gap after evry period ,so i need ur response immediately for this cause plz give me a respnse right nw.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Irregular period are much more common in young girls... Improve your nutritional status, be healthy with your diet, avoid unnecessary stress and anxiety. These small changes can bring about changes in your menstrual cycles.. If the problems persists you may have to consult your doctor for  evaluation...