Suffers chronic sinus allergies, has running nose, itching in ears, drainage after quipping ear. What should I do ?

My 6 year old was picking at his ear. He has chronic sinus allergies & has had a running/stuffy nose for a few weeks now. He is taking decongestant but not doing much. Tonight, I tried to swab his ear because he said it itched & hurt. I was able to work out a wax plug but upon trying to get the plug completely out of his ear, my son jumped & ended up causing the quip & wax to go back into his ear. He said ouch & grabbed his ear too. I tried to look but couldn t see the wax plug & when I worked the quip out, it had blood on it. I flushed his ear 1 time with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide & got some brown drainage but wasn t sure it was the wax or if it was blood. He did fine on the 1st attempt. The 2nd time, he cried & said it really hurt. I put cotton in his ear & had him lay on the ear to try o help it drain but nothing came out the 2nd time. I am hoping the wax plug didn t get impacted or pushed through the ear drum causing perforation? What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013