Suffers catatonic pshifrenia, can't work. Tried Lorazapam, Risperdone, no help. Solution ?

I am looking for a doctor who accepts medicaid. My son needs a doctor who treats catatonic pshifrenia. He is 28 years old and has no money. Can t work. Stares into space. Speaks little. He is on Lorazapam which has helped just a little. Was on risperdone which did not help at all. His present MD psychiatrist in Long Valley, NJ has only once come upon a catatonic pshifrentic. I feel I need a doctor who has dealt more often with his condition.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013