Sufferring with stiff neck, dizziness, unable to turn head to right. Medication ?

I am 28 yrs old. I have been sufferring with stiff neck at the right side. Xray and MRI reveled that i have bulging in c4-c5 , c3-c4 and starigtning of cervicular in neck. I am experincing dizziness , confusion , drozziness and wheneve i turn my head to right side or lefte side or when i am not walking on a plane surface , some times the whole place around me looks like spinning. I have visited doctors and they have suggested me tablets , but there is no help from the medicine. I am confused and very much worried . Sometimes i am getting nervous , i cannot live in this condition . I am facing low confidence in my job..Please help
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012