Sufferring from migraine, headache, severe pain, public area itchy. What should i do?

Its a doozy. I have been to my General Practitioner, my gynecologist, who sent me to a specialist. I have suffered with migraine headaches since I was three. But the intensity has greatly increased as well as the frequency. I have an extreme amount of at times debilitating fatigue. The first physical symptom I recall is at the lower spin, right at the base I developed a rash? No skin gathering up in one spot about the size of a hair brush without the handle. And eye lids that would get skin build up like crazy, and become flaky. As well as the pubic area has very dry skin is very itchy, nothing helps and the skin is also flaky. The gynecologist felt I had either lupus or Sjourners syndrom (SP) and sent me to a specialist. Blood work was done and I was not positive for either. Now a week after the Dr. appointment, I have developed rashes on my nose, my chin and even my EAR! The one on my ear is different though it is sore and itchy and can bleed if I scratch too bad. The nose and chin, you cant even feel it to the touch, but you can see it. This is a very odd mish mash of symptoms I know. No one can seem to figure it out, and I work full time in my own private investigative business. I dont have time for this. Any idea?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013