Sufferings from stomach ache and heart palpitation. Cause of high heart beat? name id adda..and i have problem in this last 4 days..last week i eat 2 oranges in the morning and my stomack was the same day evning my stomack was hurtine me badlly..and i had a could in the next 3 after i start feelin somting strenge a about my heart ..somtimes beat fast and somtimes slow..and i thing is from the stomack..coz it happen down the heart and up the stomack..but now am completly feel no pain in my stomack..what i can do to stop this strenge feeling?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
your complaints suggest a problem commonly known as heart can be due to irregularity in food intake.
this is nothing to worry about..
i would suggest you to have breakfast,lunch and dinner at regular times and also take adequate fluids.
if the symptoms persist you can take antacids like gelusil once a day.
thank you,
wishing you good health