Suffering with vitiligo, no results with Vitiligo herb. Is there any treatment like Excimer laser which can cure this?

HI!! I m 18yrs old male.... I have vitiligo .. since i was 7 yrs old... i have been treated with many medicines... which i don;t remember.. and now i m applying Vitiligo Herb... from Pakistan.. so it;s not working fast.. it;s been more than a year, that i m applying this.. so i just got an article about the Excimer Laser treatment for Vitiligo... so is there a treatment like this in Bangalore.. and how much does it cost..
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012