Suffering with vertigo, on vertin from a long term. Will it cause side effects?

Hai I am consuming vertin 16 tabs for vertigo problems, I am consuming 2 tablets morning and night. Is there any side effect of the medicine. My problem is due to vertigo i cannot see a object in front of me it will be rotating. Slowly i will be sweating and after that i start vomitting for more than 3 to 4 times. After i have started using vertin 16 i am not getting any kind of problems mentioned above. How long i have to consume the tablets. i have been consuming it for more than 2 months.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  290 Awaiting Answer