Suffering with vasovagal, taken franxit, amitone, have no movement in left hand and leg. Medicinal side effects of paralysis?

Sir, my daughter has problem of vaso vagal. previously three days before she felt dawsiness, blank on eyes, she can not stand up as she feels vertigo , also on left side getting stretch from neck (behind the ear) to leg. I have instantly give strugeron, vertin and chonotril. on the next day Nuero physician have prescribed franxit 0.5mg & amitone 10 mg for due to tension and depression condition. but after two days taking franxit and amitone. my daughter have stopped to movement of left hand and left leg in that that case what I understand these is side effect of medicione or paralysis effect.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012