Suffering with vaginal itching, tried various medications, no help. Any permanent solution ?

hi ,i m 20 years old and i m suffering from vagina itching past 2 years .i m not sexually active and went so many doctors but non of the m able to cure me. i tried many creams and ointments prescribed by my obgyn such as candiderma,bestopic-n,fourderm etc and was taking orally such as percin,efcan-150,canditral100 mg ,extra-cef plus,metrogyl400,metrogyl compound etc but non them help me,i m in condition to kill my self please please help me please its a request
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013