Suffering with urinary incontinence, feel burning in penis while urination, during sex. Help?

hi I M devender duklan .suffring from urinary . incontinent my urine culture report is correct no any problem there my utrasound not found any stone or else ..but last time my prostate a large ,I treated that from RG Stone and urology GK hospital last year but still I have problem my penis like fever always feeling hot urine system not working properly feeling pain in sensation frequency of urine some eaching in penis pain in when urine out from my penis sexual problem also. mere penis men hamesha jalan rahti hai kai doctors ko dikhya but jab wo medicine dete hai to thik lagta hai but medinince ke baad fir wahi prolam hoti hai sare simterms to uti ke hai but reprot men sab thik aata hai bar bar bathroom aata hai or jalan bhi hoti hai ......please koie medicine batayin kya karun ......prostate inlarge ki problem bhi ab nahi hai......fir bhi ....baar baar urine aata hai... YYYY@YYYY Devender Duklan 0000
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012