Suffering with urea plasma in bladder and vaginal area. Incomplete cure with Zithromax, Rulid. Are there any alternative therapies?

Dear Dr, I am a 45 year old female facing problems with ureaplasma in bladder and vaginal area. I do have simptoms like urethritis . I took Zithromax antibiotics and now taking Rulid, as well as a vagina antibiotic cream . I would like to ask if there are any alternative therapies for this bacteria because treatment is almost finishing and some simptoms are still there. I don t belive bacteria is gone...My gynecologist suggest next step to have a laser treatment in trachilus and the urologist , a treatment inside the bladder. Do you belive that will help? Certainly I cannot continue living with antibiotics since I am very sensitive and liver reacts in long antibiotic treatments. Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer