Suffering with under active thyroid, have itchy hive like rash on legs and hips, fatigue, on eltroxin. What is the remedy?

hi i am 24 year old female and i suffer from underactive thyroid . i am taking 150mg of eltroxin daily. over the past 3 days i have developed a hive like rash on my legs and hips and i am also slightly itchy on other parts of my body. i am currently havin a period and this is my 13th day of heavy bleeding . i have a 2year old son. i am constantly tired and falling asleep and i have no energy.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012