Suffering with ulcerative colitis, diabetes, advised predmet, azoron. Are steroids safe for diabetics?

I my self Ajay suffering from ulcerrative collitis. my doctor prscribed me Mesacol OD 1.2 mg twice, Predmet 16 and azoron 50, but after 2 month taking this medicine i have now diabetes . PP 478 and fasting 289. now my diabetes is undor controled by medicine and PP is 134.. my ulerative collitis is now under control by Mesacol OD. my docotr stoped to take predmet & azoron 50. i want to know is it dangeours to take Steroid in Diabetes? or only mesacol OD is enough for UC. My weight is reduces 6-7 kg present weight is 51.5 kg is my weight will increse? please suggest.. regards Ajay
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012