Suffering with typhoid, recurring results of positive in igg, igm, taking cifixime. Worrisome?

Age 27 yrs Height 6 feet Weight 79-81 kg Hi doctor, Nice to see your online assistance, pleasee keep continue i have infected typhidot both igg and igm positve on 10 June -12 started 15 days treatment 5 days on iv (rosephin injection 1g) then cifixime 400mg for 10 days each. in the stage of tretment my fever goes 103 to 104 for 4 to 5 days. now after 25 days again igg and igm positve please assist me in this regard is this any thread !
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012