Suffering with typhoid, got positive in pregnancy test, want to use Unwanted-kid. Probable side effect?

Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old, 48 K.G. weight, passed my periods 10 days back, so i checked found the result positive pregnancy via doctor,& i m suffering from typhoid also its medicine course complete 22 oct. please let me know the use of Unwanted-Kit from mankind, i am planning to take it unwanted kit 23 Oct. please let me know the probable side effect and is there any PAIN involved in this. Also please let me know how to take .
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012