Suffering with type A jaundice, taking plenty of water and proper diet, have caught cold and sneeze. Is it advisable to smoke?

Hi, I am Samie. I have contracted jaundice before 10 days and they said it is of type A. i amnot taking any medicine as tey said enough water and proper diet for jaundice would heal it and help liver for recovery. Iam following all of them sincerely. I recently caught cold and little sneeze because of the extreme windy and freezing climate out here. So my doubt is, is it okay for me to smoke one or few cigaretes during this time or not? Please suggest me. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012