Suffering with tinnitus, hearing impairment to higher decibels, have heaviness around the top of the ear. Is it related?

Hi I have this feeling the heaviness around the left ear more on top of the left ear. My left ear has tinnitus and is hyper sensitive have hearing loss in the uppermost db while the lower ones are normal. My question: Is the heaviness around my ear related to my ear. It started when I used a newly bought cordless phone and my ears started to ache. and later this heaviness started to develop.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012