Suffering with tinnitus, have hearing aids, had vibratory sensations on the body with whooshing sound in head with loud bang. Diagnosis?

hello i am a male ,52 yrs old and suffer with tinnitus and wear hearing aids in both ears, recently like this moring i awoke with my body feeling like i was inside a motor car running through my body i thought my neighbour had some kind of motorised bed and it was vibrating through my flat as they live above me. very strange i have never experienced this before also whooshing sounds in my head and loud bangs prior to dropping off to sleep.can anyone give any diagnosis . thanks peter
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012