Suffering with tietze syndrome, have difficulty in pushing even a trolley. Prognosis?

hi im a reg girl 42 yrs very healthy and i have tietze syndrome from 8 months of trauma over a high new deli counter at work,i went to a medical tribunal hearing yesterday in brisbane with 2 Rheumatologist and 1 physician they are deciding my future fate,my life is in there hands,what do u think as a medical carer they are going to decide about me can i work my hrs ever again or are they goimg to pay me out?????? IM BESIDE MYSELF WAITING FOR THIS TO HEAL 24 MONTHS NOW WILL I EVER BE JO AGAIN TELL ME THE TRUTH I CAN NOT EVEN PUSH A SHOPPING TROLLEY NO FOOD FOR ME THANK YOU SIR V C
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013