Suffering with thyroid, tests showed elevated free T3, SSH, free T3. Sign of cancer?

hy doctors i get in problem of thoroid plz tell me what should i do.I have checked to doctors he start me to one is indral and second is evion .i am getting wek day by test result is .Test free T4 , result unit 3.22ng/dl and refrence range 0.89 to 1.76 and second test result is.test TSH ,result units 0.005 uiu/ml and refrence range is 0.4 to 4 and third test result is .test Free T3 result unit 11.6 pg/ml and refrence range is 1.8 to 4.2 please guide me about this.Is it cancer or no and suggest me the best treatment.beacuse i am getting wekk day by day.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012