Suffering with thyroid, taking thyroxin sodium. Dietary recommendations?

Dear Doctor, My wife aged 49 years (indian) is suffering from thyroid problem. she was prescribed Thyroxin sodium 50 mcg once daily in empty stomach . In a recent Thyroid panel blood test the following readings were found: T3 - 77.75 ( Biological reference range 60.0 - 181.0 ) T4 - 9.80 ( Biological reference range 4.50 - 12.60 ) TSH - 10.97 ( Biological reference range 0.35 - 5.50 ) As I am unable to get an appointment immediately with our family physician I would like to get your suggestions.Can you provide dietary recommendations and foods to be avoided to keep her functions stable. Your advice is highly solicited. Thanking you Yours sincerely Debajit Kumar Das WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012