Suffering with thyroid problem, taking eltrocin everyday, ear blocked, neck pain, tonsil. Permanent cure?

sir i have problem regarding my thyroid i am 41 year old having 88kg weight i am suffring with thyroid problem and taking ELTROCIN 50 everyday after taking of 90days of this medicine my tsh level is 18 so i have started taking eltrocin 75 after 10days i feel that my ear become block eye become waterly all the day pain arount neck and tonsil then i stop medicine after 5days the things becomme normal then after 15 days once again i started taking eltroxin 75 the same things once agin happen please guide me for future treatmant
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013