Suffering with thyroid, on medicines, have throat pain, cough with loss of voice, prescribed wysolone. Is it safe?

I am 32 yrs old. I am having thyroid from past 1 year. i am taking medicine for the same i.e, thyronorm 75 mg. now i do have throat pain with cough & voice has reduced completely doctor now has suggested to take wysolone. is it good to take the tablet & he has prescribed to take starting 3 days 10 gm & 2 days 5 mg for 2 times a day & 1 -5gm tablet for last day - totally he has given for 6 days. kindly advise if it is safe for me to take the same & are there any side effects also, let me know is that my voice has reduced because of thyroid. will i get my voice back ?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012