Suffering with thyroid, having elevation in TSH, ultrasound with anechoic nodules after decreasing thyronorm dosage. What is the cause?

Good morning doctor Im 36yrs old.,my weight is 52 kg i have thyroid problem. 5 yrs b4 i started my medicine thyronorm 100mg that time i took my ultra sound scan 3 nodules were seen with size 0.4cm in size, after 3 yrs i reduced my tablet to thyronorm 50 mg that time all test normal, nw i check again my ultra sound scan it shows 3 anechoic nodules seen in left lobe 15*15mm in size, Tsh-8.69,T4-1.04,T3-1.93. Is any plm for this?hoping for a quick reply….
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012