Suffering with thyroid and PCOS, have sleeping problems, excessive hunger. Cause?

I am suffering from PCOS and hypothyroidism . when PCOS was identified I took birth control pills upto 3 months. But after i stopped again I continued with irregular periods. Then I consulted ayurveda physician he gave me chandraprabhavati and divyastri rasaynam. I got regular periods. after that I consulted physician once again he said I am suffering with thyroid. now i am using thyronorm 100 mg. I am suffering with sleep problems. I want to sleep more in morning and afternoon sessions. i am not able to sleep at nights. I am always hungry . and eating continously. I gained 20 kgs. sweet carvings are more. please help me
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012