Suffering with thyroid, PCOD's, history of miscarriages. Care to be taken while trying to conceive?

HI Doctore, not sure whether anyone can help me....I had 2 misscarriages..One in Sep 2011 and other in Oct 2012. First one has heartbeat but missed in 9 weeks and went for D&C and second one is blighted ovum [naturally miscarried after i came to know - 9 weeks].Pls suggest me what is the care that i need to take to plan for next pregnancy. Having Thryroid and PCOD s. Using Medication Thryroxine - 75 mg and Metformin -500 mg twice a day
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013