Suffering with third stage pityriasis alba, using eclospan cream. What else should be done?

Hi... I am Newaz from New Delhi, Age 25,Male. I am having a problem over the skin surface on the face means in both the chicks, I saw on the internet that the problem is Pityriasis alba . You people also may see the url: WWW.WWWW.WW the same problems I am having. as per the above url... my problem is in Third stage. Now a days I am using Eclospan cream (2 times a day) would you like to tell me that what I have to do? Thanks Newaz YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012