Suffering with tachycardia, high volume of heart beats in chest, dyspnea, increases with exercise. Cause and cure?

from about 3 weeks i entered hospital ... after feeling tachycardia proceeded by very cold extremties and strong dyspnea ... after making ECG the doctor recorded that i have sinus tachycardia but all other signs disappear after he told me that i got nothing except tachycardia cause i thought that i have arrythmia cause i was hearing my hearbeats in my ear ... than he gave me an antihistaminic drug as intramuscular njection and hyperbaric oxygen ... and told me that all that happened cause of stress as it happens after arguing with some people .... the doctor also prescribed me indreal ( beta blocker ) for one week after i left .... after that week i begin to suffer again from tachycarda and very high volume sound of my heart beats in my chest and in carotid and radial pulse at rest with slight pain at a point close to the apex of the heart as well as dyspnea ... and it s severity increase by excersise and changing my position quickly and i become afraid of doing a very small excersices cause of my strong heart beats .... which slightly decrease after takng the indral but increase again by stress or after meal ... i really not feeling good and i want a doctor to answer my questions
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012