Suffering with stammering

i m suffering with stammring plz consult
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, do u have any other problems along with stammering?
stammering is more so anxiety dont talk in a hurry, stay calm, cool and talk.
dont feel upset if people tease u.dont pay attention to it.
if stammering is along with other symptoms, visit a neurologist.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear chib
in Ayurveda we take it to be vatic imbalance as udan vayu is responsible for speech so this disorder lies with udan vayu. you should have vrihat vat chintamani ras 1 bd with cap. bravobol to cure anxiety and suck a very small piece of herb called vach once a day for five minutes.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
If you are suffering from extreme cases of stuttering and stammering then there are some things you can do. Some tips on how to stop stuttering and stammering include speaking in front of a mirror. If you can get some practice time speaking in front of a mirror, you will be able to get a feel for how the words are supposed to roll off of your tongue.
If you are able to control your nerves, then you will be able to control the pace that you speak at. Then you will be able to impress anyone with your speaking skills and how you speak with ease.

With this you should also start homeopathic treatment which will strengthen your nerves related with speech and you will be exactly fine...

for more info mail is at or visit us at