Suffering with spondylosis, tests showed shoulder vein caught between two bones. Medicines ineffective. Suggestions?

Hello ,myself vishal. I am here for my father.he is suffering from spondylosis from last 6 year.actually in report it is found that just below his shoulder one vein is caught betn 2 bones.and he showed it to lot of doctors bt many told that 90% operation are failed in such cases.and medicines are not affecting anything. Please tell me what to do ,medicines and ur suggestions.thank u. My personal email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012