Suffering with spine tuberculosis, one nodule does not seem to be resolving even after treatment. Advised surgery. Any alternatives?

Hello doctor, i hav been suffering frm Spine tuberclosis since a year. I M OF 20 Years. N takn medicines n injection as prescribbed by my doctor. D doctor sayz it has cured a lot only a nodule(2.8X 2) cm left on D7-D8. It is nt desolvin aftr takn 4mnths of medication .. The condition is stable Nt increasing neither decreasing. So my doctor suggested for a Small surgery.... I am a bit scared of my situation..kindly suggest An another alternative method..
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012