Suffering with social phobia, scared to make eye contact with people, phobia of looking at body parts while speaking. Remedy?

Hi Doctor I am facing a social phobia , like I am not able to make eye contacts with the people I am talking to. Whenever I start speaking to people I have some type of phobia and I will start looking into their body parts. So because of this I try not looking at their faces and I will tell myself not to look at their body parts but it automatically leads me to look at their body parts. Because of this I cannot speak properly to girls as well as men.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012