Suffering with smegma pearls, tends to grow bigger in size on picking. Curable?

Hello, i have a question about Smegma pearls, i m concern that what i have is not what they re referring to. I have little white pearls , It is not the cheese like substance. And well i have been picking at it, well one in particular and it seems that every time i pick it out it tends to grow back but bigger. My question is, Is this normal, is this curable? Im concern that it might scare off any potential sex partners...Do i visit my dermatologist?, since i never sought for help pertaining to this issue since, well it s kinda of embarrassing.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012