Suffering with sinus, have extremely foul smell in the nose, CAT scan showed mass on one side. Had nasal surgeries for deviated septum, polyps. What could the mass be?

My husband has had 3 nose surgeries. The first was for a deviated septium. The last 2where from polps. The E.N.T. Specialist said he also had Ecoli in his nose. . He also suffered from a terrible deadly smell coming from his right side of his nose! He no longer has the ecoli but he still suffets from severe sinus problems and he still has the smell coming from his nose. It smells like a rotten dead mouse ,moth balls and feces all combined! It will run you clear out of the room. The smell has ruined our romantic relationship. He has resently seen another E.N.T at the V.A. The doctor told him the catscan showed a mass on the right side. What could this mass be?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012