Suffering with sinus, chest and trhoat infections, extremely smelly perspiration, nasal drip. How to resolve this ?

Hi. I ve been sick for nearly 2 weeks with various throat infections, a chest infection and sinus infection . I haven t taken antibiotics but have just been taking garlic tablets daily (odorless). I noticed a few days ago that my perspiration is extremely smelly. I still have nasal drip and what I bring up from my chest isn t coloured much bust tastes fowl. I bath at night and again in the morning as I suffer nocturnal sweats (since early 20 s). I moisturise my underarms. I have been quite stressed lately as well and suffered bad cold sores . Would the chest infection and sinus infection, plus the duration o f my illnesses be the cause of my body odour? And what should I do to resolve the smell issue?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013