Suffering with shortness of breath enervation, palpitations, feeling of upset stomach, no chest pain post bypass surgery. Taking Warfarin, beta blockers, aspirin. What do these symptoms indicate?

My dad had a double bypass two years ago and has recently been suffering with shortness breath, tireness, burping and palpatations. He states that he feels low with no energy and a feeling of an upset stomach , although he has had no vomoting etc. He is currenlty on Warfarin , beta blockers, water tablets and aspirin . He has no chest pain but is finding daily activites harder due to the tiredness and shortness of breath. Do you think that my dad be having symptoms of heart failure
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012