Suffering with sharp changes in TSH every few months. What could be the reason for erratic fluctuations?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Hyper and Hypo thyroid issue since 6 years , meaning there are sharp changes every few months Tsh goes to 0.015, 0.03 levels and then again increase to 14, 16 , 18. Recently it has gone to 39, in past it had gone to 100. Before two months only TSH was 0.015 and now 39! Is it something to do with other disorder thank Thyroid? What could be the reason for these erratic fluctuations? what treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012