Suffering with severe headache, right eye pain, recurs with head bath, suspicion of sinusitis, migraine. Permanent cure?

I am suffering from severe headache and pain in my right eye.I suspect it might be sinusisits or migraine .I had sinsusitis one monh back but now it is troubling me to distinguish between sinusitis and migraine.I have used some medicines but it i i stop it it is comig again.I need u to suggest good medicines and permanent cure.Whenever I take head bath it is coming again.Pls dont tell me to avoid headbath .I am taking it once a week only as I have dandruff too.Pls suggest me the food or any precatuions.I dont expose mys elf to cold and I dont have cold items
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012