Suffering with severe hair loss, dandruff, no improvement with tugain. Effective solution?

i m 24 yrs of age indian male, i am suffering from hair loss since 5 yrs started becoz of a gel dt i used after which hair fall problem started.i got treatment from homeopathy .it was effective only for the time i was taking medicines. Currently i am suffering from severe hair fall and my skin is also visible.I have used TUgain 5% before it was effective but the next time when i used it , it caused even more hair fall. i need some effective solution immedistely coz my hairs are falling too much and also becoming thin.I am also suffering from dandruff .
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012