Suffering with severe hair fall on scalp and eyebrow, dandruff. Remedy?

Respected Sir, I am 23 years old girl. i am suffering from too much hair fall and dandruff from about 5 years. I lost a good amount of hair (more than 400) daily. I have taken some precautions to prevent it. But there is no any changed. Please tell me some remedies or medicine which are easily available but not costly and give better result. I also face eye brow hair fall problem. I lost my eyebrow hair more than 10 daily. I am waiting for your reply....
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012