The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be attributed to production of gas in your Gastrointestinal tract, secondary to increased acid production in the stomach.
The reason can be Stress, inappropriate diet & lifestyle methods or infection associated with a type of bacteria called Helicobacter pylori
Investigations like upper GI endoscopy & Ultrasound scan of abdomen will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
Symptomatic relief can be obtained with intake of Proton pump
inhibitors like Omeprazole, Pantoprazole
,etc. (which prevent acid formation in stomach)
It is also needed that you take certain precautions regarding your diet & lifestyle, such as:
1. Take soft, plain, non-spicy foods
2. Drink lots of water to maintain adequate hydration
3. Avoid smoking & consuming irritating substances such as acidic & rich foods, caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
4. Have your meals regularly and at appropriate time of the day. Do not skip breakfast.
5. Keep away stress, think positive.
6. Exercise regularly & practice meditation
7. Avoid medicines like Ibuprofen, Diclofenac
, etc for pain relief. They may further aggravate the condition.
8. Avoid staying awake late at nights. Get sufficient sleep.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Wishing a good health.